I'm currently training for the Brighton Marathon on April 18th, and raising some money for Water Aid in the process. This blog is my diary of the ups and downs of my training over the past few months.

I hope that you'll stick around, and please sponsor me! It's a genuinely great cause, and any encouragement and support I can get will be invaluable in keeping me going through this last stretch of training and on the day itself.

FINISHED I managed to finish the race. Thanks a lot to everyone who supported me through it.


Tuesday 26 January 2010

What's up Doc?

I've managed a couple of 5 mile runs and a bit of a footy kickabout in the past week, but my knee's giving me some proper jip. It hurts when I walk, kneel, especially when I run, and especially after running. Headed out yesterday but I had to walk back home after about half a mile. Not cool.

My attempts at self-diagnosis were inconclusive: I found 10 different knee injuries on one running website, with solutions ranging from 'Jog it off' to 'Painful Surgery'. I'm pretty fed up with it to be honest. So I'm going to go see the Doctor later today. We'll see what he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment