I had a 'rest day'* today, anticipating a big 'un tomorrow morning. Unfortunately someone's ordered in 'Heavy Snow' again for the morning. Still, I will press on. But I'm a little undecided on whether to get out really early and try to beat as much of the apocalyptic blizzard as possible, or to wait til a little later when it's supposed to have cleared up a bit, but there'll be more on the ground. Classic Eskimo conundrum! Perhaps. Any advice from wiser folk?
*this is runner's slang for 'lazy day'