I'm currently training for the Brighton Marathon on April 18th, and raising some money for Water Aid in the process. This blog is my diary of the ups and downs of my training over the past few months.

I hope that you'll stick around, and please sponsor me! It's a genuinely great cause, and any encouragement and support I can get will be invaluable in keeping me going through this last stretch of training and on the day itself.

FINISHED I managed to finish the race. Thanks a lot to everyone who supported me through it.


Sunday 10 January 2010

Welcome!

Hello. This blog will be my record of my training for the Brighton Marathon (& the Brighton Half Marathon) over the next few months. As well as keeping you all informed (assuming anyone actually reads this far) I hope that this will help keep me focused on the task at hand and help to keep me going.

I hope I can keep you interested enough to stick around, as I know I'll need all the support I can get, and hopefully I can persuade you to part with a few pennies for Water Aid in the process.

98 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment