I'm currently training for the Brighton Marathon on April 18th, and raising some money for Water Aid in the process. This blog is my diary of the ups and downs of my training over the past few months.

I hope that you'll stick around, and please sponsor me! It's a genuinely great cause, and any encouragement and support I can get will be invaluable in keeping me going through this last stretch of training and on the day itself.

FINISHED I managed to finish the race. Thanks a lot to everyone who supported me through it.


Thursday 8 April 2010

3620



I got my Water Aid vest through a little while back, and my race number made an appearance a few days ago. Colourful huh? A good, solid 4-digit number, I'm satisfied with that. So above is an artist's impression of what I'll look like on the day. The fetching pink corresponds to the colour-coded starting gate that I shall be departing from (determined by the expected finishing time that I gave upon entry).

I'll be having a test-run in the vest sometime soon to analyse it for chafing and whatnot. I'll let you know the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment